Flight Number: B1A4. An International Twitter Fanpage which is dedicated to WM Entertaintment's boys, B1A4 (비원에이포) is ready to serve. Organized by LOGYFAMILY©
1. Most influential artist, your artist idol
2. What’s been on your mind recently?
3. Favorite fashion
4. What do you do during your free time?
5. The food you want to eat or place you want to visit when in Japan
6. Something nobody can beat me at
7. A message to one of the members!
Born on 3/20/1992
Favorite color: Black, white, red
Favorite music: Ballads
1. Senior Kim Yeonwoo. And also Eric Benet. They are my two most influential artists.
2. Because of my recent makeover, FASHION! I’ve recently began caring more about fashion (laughs).
3. Because I haven’t been paying too much attention to fashion, I’m still not too familiar with fashion (laughs). In order to establish my own fashion style, I’m now trying to figure out and uncover Sandeul’s style!
4. We’re currently working hard on our activities so there really isn’t anything in particular I want to do. But if I were to have time to rest, I’d want to eat lots of delicious food and sleep.
5. I have never been to Japan before. But after hearing a lot about Japan, I really like Japanese movies and animations. Aren’t there a lot of vicarages? I really want to visit there. I also really want to eat figs! Figs are really good. I really want to eat some!
6. Out of the members? (moves around thinking) I can’t think of anything when you ask this suddenly. The best part of me … Whatever it is, it’s not humor.
7. To Gongchan: Be like your hyungs and always work hard in everything you do so together, we can be the best team! FIGHTING!
Born on 9/5/1992
Favorite color: Black
Favorite music: Hip hop
1. It’s the American rapper Lil Wayne. My dream is to become a rapper like him. I’ve been greatly influenced by his powerful performances on the stage.
2. Movies. Because I feel like I’d be indirectly able learn how to express emotions well from watching movies, so I would frequently watch movies. In order to bring out these feelings, I would often watching romantic movies.
3. Favorite fashion is also hip hop. Semi-hip hop!
4. If I was on break, I’d watch movies.
5. The place I want to go to most is Harajuku and Odaiba. Harajuku has a lot of my favorite fashions. The monorails at Odaiba are very cool and interesting. Think I can take the rail and observe the view? I want to go again. Like CNU hyung, I want chicken shish kabobs.
6. Running! Even though I ended up taking second place at the Idol Star Athletic Championships, I am quite confident in my running! I will never deny my running abilities.
7. To CNU: I just hope that you can move quicker. Your actions are really slow. (laughs)
Born on 8/14/1993
Favorite color: White
Favorite music: Ballads
1. My favorite singer and someone I idolize is Senior Shin Seunghoon. He sings really well and is very cool and it makes me want to be like him. He is my target.
2. I look at other artists and models’ pictures to practice my posing and facial expressions.
3. Ehh … (thinking really hard). (What do you usually wear?) On a normal day, I just wear a casual shirt and pants - that’s all.
4. I’m pretty much always at the practice studio and so I don’t have much free time. If I can take some time to rest, I would do some self-improvement, work hard in the things I am lacking in.
5. I like hotels so I really want to go to the Japanese hot springs. I haven’t been to Japan yet so that’s why I would think about their hot springs. I see the Japanese hot springs on television and the night scenary is really beautiful so I want to have a look myself. My favorite Japanese food is ramen so I would want to eat ramen most!
6. Out of the members? Aegyo!
7. To Jinyoung: I am still lacking in many aspects so hyung always helps me a lot. I’d be happy/lucky to have him continue to help and look after me.
Original Chinese Translations Cr.: YEONI @ MIN4
Chinese-English Translations Cr: lilstarriegrl @ AVIATEB1A4
PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS TO THE SOURCES AND TRANSLATORS.
SEE THE FULL MAGAZINE SCAN HERE: